Smooth Buttercream Class

This year at our local "That Takes the Cake Show" I attended a smooth buttercream class with a LA based cake master, Mrs. Sharon Zambito.  The class was awesome and I got to meet some fellow Texas In Home Bakers!

Here are a few pics from the class....  Oh, the good pics are below... Keep scrolling down.

This is the cake in process...


So when I got home, my boys (6 & 2.5 yrs old) were SO excited. They thought I had a REAL cake and they were SO ready to jump right in and take a bite.  Can you see the excitement? It gets better!



The BITE...



We practiced on a dummy cake... I couldn't resist this practical joke... I was laughing SO hard and so where my husband Trey (don't let him say differently) and Wesley was cracking up once he realized.....  HE took a BIG bite of STYRAFOAM!!!!!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! Can you tell I am a practical joke mommy!



And the CLASSIC of all the pictures! 

I LOVE my kids/Family!