Bubble Guppies ~ Twins 1st Birthday Cake

I had a customer order a Bubble Guppies Birthday cake for their 1 year old Twins.

Well, here it is!!!

If your not sure of the characters check out Nick Jr.'s website, or spend a day with a mom at home with a small child.  It is a really cute show and Gil & Molly are just two of the main characters.

Gil - left & Molly - right are both hand cut from white fondant and then I replicated their features using edible markers.  I did not have a KopyKat machine to use it was all visual with a printed sheet of paper.

I can't draw a stick figure to save my life, but I did my best.

My client LOVED them!

My VERY Happy client family.  The kids loved getting dirty with their personalized smash cupcakes!

Thank you Client for your support of Sugar Sweet Creations!